Canyon Club Apartments Resident Application Criteria
Prospective New Residents at Canyon Club Apartments MUST:
Each adult occupant ( 18 and over ) MUST:
- Accurately fill out, sign, and date a separate Application to Rent, which will include a valid Social Security number.
- List on the Application all other occupants of the apartment including those under 18 years of age and all pets.
- Be able to demonstrate a gross income at least 2 1/2 times the new rent by showing us their W2 and/or a payroll check stub.
- Show, and let us copy, 2 forms of identification including one government issued photo ID.
- Pass a credit check, criminal background check, and Social Security number verification, which will be run by us.
- Have at least a 600 FICO Score.
- Give us a deposit to hold the apartment. Deposits are only refundable in the first 72 hours of receipt by Canyon Club.
- Those individuals (of any age), who have not submitted an approved application, or are not on the rental agreement, are not residents of Canyon Club Apartments and will be evicted.
- No subletting without the express written approval of Canyon Club Apartments management.
We can't wait to have you here at Canyon Club Apartments. Click here to fill out our online application