Canyon Club Apartments Resident Application Criteria
- Canyon Club Apartments is now (as of 7/01/2019) a Non-Smoking Apartment Complex.
- Smoking of Tobacco or any Other Substance is Not Allowed Anywhere on the Premises.
- New Residents (after Thursday, June 20, 2019) may not smoke anywhere on the premises including their apartment.
- The Possession, Use, Smoking, or Sale of Marijuana ANYWHERE on These Premises (including your apartment) is Specifically Prohibited by Your Lease and by Our Common Area Rules.
Each adult occupant ( 18 and over ) MUST:
- Accurately fill out, sign and date a separate Application to Rent which will include a valid Social Security number. Once approved
all those 18 and older must sign a Canyon Club lease before moving in.
- List on the Application all other occupants of the apartment including all those under 18 years of age and all pets.
- Be able to demonstrate a gross income at least 2.5 times the new rent by showing Canyon Club
apts proof(such types of proof are their W2 and/or 2 payroll check stubs).
- Show, and let us copy, 2 forms of identification; including one government issued photo ID.
- Pass a credit check, criminal background check, and Social Security number verification, which will be run by Canyon Club Apts.
- Have at least a 580 FICO Score.
- Submit a Holding Deposit to hold the apartment. Holding Deposits are only refundable in the first 72 business hours after receipt by Canyon Club apts.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application Fee.
- Those individuals (of any age), occupying apartments, who have not submitted an approved application, or who are not on the Lease Agreement, are not residents of Canyon Club Apartments, and will be evicted. No subletting without the express written approval of Canyon Club Apartments management.
- All occupants, 18 years of age or older, must be on the lease, and must also each submit a separate Application to Rent.
- No additional occupants are allowed to stay more than 7 days out of each 45 days as a guest. No 3rd party rentals i.e. AIRBNB or VRBO. Occupancy is 2 plus 1 per bedroom in the apartment.
- Any pets that will occupy the apartment must be disclosed, put on the lease, and all additional deposits and rent paid.
- Pets that are anywhere outside the resident's apartment must be on a leash. Please pick up after your pet.
- Pets belonging to visitors are not allowed on the premises at any time. Pets are not allowed in the Leasing Office or Gym.
- Aggressive and/or large breeds of dogs ( such as pit bulls, rottweilers, etc. ) are not allowed on the premises at ANYTIME.
- Electric and Gas Utilities must be transferred into the new resident's name with the Utility Company upon occupancy.
Prospective new residents at Canyon Club Apartments must not have:
- Any evictions in the past 24 months.
- Delinquent credit cards, other delinquent/late consumer credit debt or loans and/or judgements.
- Owe any money(s) to, or have left, Canyon Club Apartments under less than ideal conditions.
- Any judgements by previous landlords in the last 5 years.
- Felony convictions in the last 5 years.
Any misstatements, omissions, inaccurate answers, or the like, on the Rental Application will disqualify the Prospective New Resident from renting from us and may result in the voiding of your lease and eviction from your apartment at Canyon Club Apartments.
In some cases, Canyon Club Apartments may exercise some leniency or exception to its credit policies in the following:
- Debt as the result of a recent divorce.
- Debt as the result of necessary medical procedures, lengthy illness or hospitalization.
- Debt due to unpaid student loans.
- Unfavorable credit due to a recent home foreclosure.
Other credit arrangements, such as a co-signor to the lease, adjusted lease terms, or an additional Security Deposit and / or Application Fees may be required.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to and submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand AND agree to ALL of the above criteria and information.
By clicking the “Submit” button on the application, you are providing electronic consent to the use of electronic documents and signatures.
We can't wait to have you here at Canyon Club Apartments. Click here to fill out our online application